You can check your Form 26AS from your e-filing login. ClearTax’s e-filing software auto-populates the TDS details from your Form 26AS in your income tax return.
Perform the following steps to view or download the Form-26AS from e-Filing portal:
- Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu, click ‘View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)’ link.
- Read the disclaimer, click ‘Confirm’ and the user will be redirected to TDS-CPC Portal.
- In the TDS-CPC Portal, Agree the acceptance of usage. Click ‘Proceed’.
- Click ‘View Tax Credit (Form 26AS)’
- Select the ‘Assessment Year’ and ‘View type’ (HTML, Text or PDF)
- Click ‘View / Download’
To export the Tax Credit Statement as PDF, view it as HTML > click on ‘Export as PDF’.